Kate has been a qualified Art Therapist for over years, with Art Therapy experience working in:
- NHS adult mental health
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Residential care homes for young people
- Primary and secondary education
- Mind Space (adult mental health group)
- Hollyhocks cancer support group
As well as working at the Broad Street Practice, Kate runs a private practice from home and provides group/individual Art Therapy on a voluntary basis for Mind Space and the Hollyhocks cancer support group.
She has two children, a boy and a girl, who both attend secondary school.
Kate is a BAAT registered private practitioner and clinical supervisor. She facilitates supervision sessions for other Art Therapists as well as staff at the South London Gallery.